Data security to safeguard your sensitive business information.
The Kingston DataTraveler Vault Privacy Edition USB 2.0 Flash drive is assembled in the U.S. for organizations that require a secure way to store and transfer portable data. The stored data is 100 percent secured by hardware-based, 256-bit AES encryption to guard sensitive information in case the drive is lost or stolen. Its durable, aluminium casing provides added protection. DataTraveler Vault - Privacy Edition is backed by a five-year warranty, free tech support and legendary Kingston reliability. For additional peace of mind, the drive locks down and reformats after 10 intrusion attempts. It also features a read-only access mode to avoid potential malware risks. Companies can add DTVP to their standards list with confidence since its industry-leading NAND and controller design allow for NAND to be interchanged without requalification and certification of security features.
• Business-Grade Security-100 per cent of stored data is protected by hardware-based, 256-bit Advanced Encryption Standard (AES)
• Read-only access mode-When selected, access files in read-only mode to avoid potential malware risks
• Fast data transfer rates of up to 24 MB/sec. read and up to 10 MB/sec
• Enforced password protection-Complex password is user set with minimum characteristics to prevent
• unauthorised access Secure-Drive locks down and reformats after 10 intrusion attempts
• Easy to use-No admin rights or application installation required
• Enforced password protection complex password is user set with minimum characteristics to prevent unauthorized access
• Durable-Resilient protection for data in a waterproof aluminium casing
• Model Number- DTVP/16GB
• Product Series- Kingston DataTraveler Vault Privacy Edition USB2.0
• Capacity- 16GB DTVP w/256bit Encryption +100% Privacy
• Speed USB 2.0: 24MB/s read, 10MB/s write
• Dimensions- 77.9mm x 22mm x 12.05mm
• Operating temperature: 0°C to 60°C
• Storage temperature: -20°C to 85°C
Minimum System Requirements
- USB 2.0 compliant USB Port
- Two (2) free drive letters required for use
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.