• Access 16.8 million colors and three LED modes with P7-S1 (Project7-Software1), available with our P7-Hub (P7-H1). RGB functions can also be controlled through motherboards with 4-Pin RGB configuration.
• 80 PLUS Platinum certified for highest efficiency: Under typical load, efficiency is at 92% when 115VAC and efficiency is around 94% when 230VAC.
• High-quality Japanese capacitors provide uncompromised performance and reliability. Designed to work efficiently even at 50°C ambient temperature.
• Super Quiet PSU function as fans only spin up on 60% load, and fans spin at less than 500 RPM before 80% load.
• Cable free connections between components, daughter boards and main PCB deliver a cleaner and solid ‘Etched Circuit Design’. This improves reliability, airflow and overall lag free communication leading to better cooling performance and a much more quieter operation.
• The fully modular and soft black flat cables make cable management convenient and deliver an easier installation experience.
• 14cm fan provides excellent airflow and the FDB (Fluid Dynamic Bearing) design protects the bearing and keeps it operating smoothly.
• Conforms to ATX12V v2.4 and EPS v2.92 standards, and is backward compatible with the ATX12V v2.3 and ATX12V v2.01 standards.
• Fully compatible with the latest generation Intel Core series processors starting from the 4th Generation CPU Intel ‘Haswell’ platform’s C6/C7 power saving mode.
• Certified to provide protection including OVP (Over Voltage Protection), UVP (Under Voltage Protection), OCP (Over Current Protection), OTP (Over Temperature Protection), and OPP (Over Power Protection).
• Standby power draw less than 0.1W which over-accomplishes the requirements for the latest EU ErP2014 Lot6 and Energy Star 6.0 (<0,25W standby power consumption, >50% standby efficiency).
• Stock Code: 4713105957532
• Description: Aerocool P7-750w 80+ Platinum Certified PSU
• 750 Watt total output with a powerful 62 A rail
• 140 mm fans with stylish RGB-LED lighting
• 6x 6+2-pin / 10x SATA / 6x 4-pin Molex
• High efficiency thanks to 80Plus Platinum certification
• Fully modular cable management
• Fans: 140 mm (Fluid Dynamic Bearing)
• Efficiency (80Plus Platinum certificate): minimum 92/90/89 % at 50/20/100 % load and 115 Volt input voltage, efficiency on German 230 Volt network slightly higher. Cybenetics ETA-B rating, LAMBDA-A++ noise rating
• Operating Temperature: 0° to 50°
• Performance: 750 W
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.